Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New episode of Do Them Justice and retrospective in works

So my first three official DTJ reviews are up and I'm very happy with them. The latest (The New Daughter) seems to be doing very well on YouTube, though this is probably because I used Muse's Resistance in it (gotta love tags). The next video will be a retrospective of a widely beloved game and will be followed by a official episode of Do Them Justice.
On who or what that'll cover is still up in the air. I have a couple subjects in mind. I was considering Rob Zombie, but hell I can't stand his movies and DTJ is about giving credit where credit is due. In the meantime I've been sidetracked by the recent release of Crackdown 2 which if you follow my Gamespot blog you'll know that I've been awaiting that with much enthusiasm. Yes...I did buy it day one.
I'm also trying to get these videos on That Guy with the Glasses in the blogs section, but damn! It' nigh impossible to do so with their awful blog editor. Any tips on that would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment