Monday, March 28, 2011

Second Annual TCM Festival


Yes, I'm going. And with my Dad again. I didn't realize how many photos I still had on my camera from last year. And I think there's a couple other videos I should put up...

I'll be recording as much as I can this year as well. Last time they would let me shoot the panels and John Carpenter was at one of them!

I'll get more interviews and maybe record my thoughts on a couple events. I think my dad got slightly more expensive passes this year too. We'll have to investigate what that entails. In the meantime I recommend if you are going participate in the email contest (that's what I'm calling it) where you email them why you're going and the influence of classic films on you and blah blah. It feels like a assignment from one of my film theory classes. I'll churn one out for this though anyways, simply because it should be easy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment